How to enjoy
Use hot tap water (not boiling). Water temperature may vary.
- Remove sleeve, put FROZEN sushi package in hot water.
- Tip: Place heavy dish on package to ensure it is fully submerged.
- Set timer for 7 to 9 mins. If still cold to touch, return to hot water for 1 or 2 mins until fully thawed. Remove from water and let rest at room temperature for 3 to 5 mins before serving.
For the yummiest sushi our chefs recommend enjoying it not too warm or too cold, ideally at room temperature (16-21ºC or 60-70ºF). If too cold, continue to heat until fully thawed. If too warm, pop sushi in the refrigerator for 5 mins. Enjoy!
Microwave Appliances vary (adjust times as needed).
- Remove FROZEN sushi, arrange in a circle on microwave safe plate so they are not touching. Cover with damp paper towel.
- Heat for 30 seconds, adding 10 seconds at a time until fully thawed (rotate plate as needed to ensure even thawing). Let rest for 5 mins until sushi reaches room temperature.
Ready by lunch!
- Thaw FROZEN sushi in package at room temperature (not in refrigerator) for minimum of 2.5 hours.
- Tip: Take sushi to work or school in the morning and it will be ready by lunch!